This pandemic has changed the way interview happens. Most being happening online with platforms like zoom, Microsoft teams and Google meet. It is important to ensure you give details to minute things in order to impress the panel of interviews. Here are top 10 tips to enhance your online interview and get hired.
This pandemic has changed the way interview happens. Most being happening online with platforms like zoom, Microsoft teams and Google meet. It is important to ensure you give details to minute things in order to impress the panel of interviews. Here are top 10 tips to enhance your online interview and
Top 1o Tips for online job interview
- Tips 1: Get a hang of the platform that will be used for the online meeting, like Google meets, Microsoft teams, Zoom etc. Understand the technical parameters of the same. It will be great if you ask your friend or relative to give a test call to know how it works and make adjustments according to the requirement. Check audio and video.
- Tips 2: Ensure the email Id that you are using to connect in the meeting has your correct name, so that it will be easier for the interviewers to recognise you and not any funky names.
- Tip 3: Practise mock online interviews with your friends or relatives. At times there is a tendency to answer fast it results in voice clashes. It always better to listen carefully and wait for the interviewer to finish his question and then only answer.
- Tip 4: Keep a notebook and pen next to you to note down points if required. Also take a printed copy of your resume for reference.
- Tip 5: Based on your profile, there are few questions that is been asked in every interview. Find out those questions and prepare your answers in advance.
- Tips 6: Dress professionally. First impression is always the best impression. Wear formals and look your best.
- Tip 7: Keep eye contact and be more interactive. A little smile on your face and nodding head when the interviewer is talking can make a difference.
- Tips 8: If you are a nervous person, take a deep breath before the interview begins. Just relax and be confident about your capabilities. You will crack it.
- Tip 9: Having a backup plan is always good. After an interview do not stop applying in other companies. What if a better opportunity is waiting you?
- Tip 10: If you do not get any update from the recruiter after the interview, follow up. Thank them for their time.
Dautom has years of experience in hiring the best talent. We want every candidate to perform exceptionally well and get hired for their dream job. We hope this article helped you and we wish you all the very best.
Look for our latest job vacancies and apply now.